Are you interested in participating as a subject for a study conducted by Biometrix?
To be qualified to participate in our studies:
- Must be at least 18 years old of age
- Must have contact information (phone, e-mail address, or mailing address)
In addition, each study has specific requirements such as age, sex, ethnicity, or medical condition. We will review each Participant’s information and the study requirements to determine your eligibility in a study. Known risks and discomfort will be explained to you prior participating in the study. In addition, there may be unknown risks or side effects involved in participating in a clinical research. Study procedures, risks, and benefits are explained to participants during the informed consent process.
1) Go to Current Studies for information of our current and upcoming studies, and determine which study interests you.
3) Complete participants form and submit to us. If you find difficulties with registering through internet, you can call us (415-333-0522) or write us to our mailing address below.
4) Do you have a question about being a subject? Please click on FAQs; we may have your answer.
5) If FAQs doesn’t answer your questions, please contact us by:
Mail: Biometrix, Inc.
2419 Ocean Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94127
Attn.: Recruitment Dept.